Quoted prices are the materials for the supply of a kit home. They do not include any personal choice items or labour.
Homes can be quoted and supplied to suit any requirements.
The standard pricing includes the following alternatives:
Standard Price – Priced to be built on a concrete slab, does not include the slab but does include plans noting all the tie down requirements and the materials as listed to be constructed on a concrete slab.
Cyclonic – (Additional to standard price) Includes all kit items below rated to suit cyclonic C2 wind loading.
Our homes can be engineered to suit any location, simply request a quotation for all other regions.
Elevated floor system – (Additional to standard price) Includes the floor system of bearers, joists and structafloor floor sheeting for internal floors and hardwood decking with all fixtures and adhesives.
All of our designs can be altered to suit your requirements. We design, engineer and provide materials to suit the region that the house will be built.
* 5 sets of architectural plans and specifications for council.
* Additional set of detail plans for construction including an accessories schedule.
* Engineers certification for all structural aspects of the building and if required an engineered floor system design.
* Standard concrete slab plan including detailed set out for tie down requirements.
* All fixings and detailed set out plans.
* Prefabricated Steel wall frames supplied with assembly details for ease of construction.
* High tensile tie down bolts for fixing all wall framing.
* Prefabricated steel roof trusses and associated roof members.
* 40mm steel roof battens and 22mm steel ceiling battens.
* Colorbond roof sheets, ridge capping, valleys, barge capping and all fixings.
* Colorbond fascia and quad gutters with all clips, fixings, brackets and outlets.
* Aluminium sliding windows and sliding doors.
* Hardiflex, Hardi Plank or Blue Board cladding for building exterior (other claddings available at additional cost).
* All fixings, flashings and timber battens for external cladding
* 50mm Anticon roof blanket to main roof area.
* Double sided wall insulation to exterior walls and gable ends.
* 10mm plasterboard internal linings to ceiling and walls including all fixings, paper joining tape, setting compound and external metal corners.
* 6mm villaboard internal linings to all wet areas.
* 10mm Aquachek internal linings to all wet areas.
* 90mm cove cornice and adhesive.
* Gainsborough G2 series contemporary internal angular levers with 65mm round rosettes to all internal swing doors with privacy sets to bathroom, ensuite, wc.
* Front entry – 2040mmx820mm corinthian pmad104 with translucent glazing & standard 140mm timber single timber entry frame (no sidelights) included. Gainsborough contemporary series single cylinder angular trilock included.
* Internal doors are redicoat hollow core doors including door jambs.
* Architraves – 42x12mm skirtings.
* Skirting -68x12mm skirting bullnose.
* Eaves moulding – 19x19mm bullnose.
* Robes as per plans.
* Robe and linen cupboard supports – 42x19mm.
* Robe and linen cupboard shelving – 16mm white melamine.
* Chrome hanging rails and supports in all robes.